This infamous pancake house has been a longstanding establishment on the Princeton campus and surrounding areas since 1962. Known for its out-of-this-world pancakes and breakfast menu, PJ's is a staple and a must visit for breakfast eaters near and far. Their Nassau Street location captures the character of half a century of restaurant goers with its community table inscribed with the penmanship of hundreds of diners through the years. The food here always knocks it out of the park + is a favorite for good reason. We're especially fans of the fresh strawberry and cannoli cream french toast, peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes and a side of mashed browns!!!!
Use the following must-try-recommendations to take your trip here from ordinary to extraordinary
- - Fresh Strawberry + Cannoli Cream French Toast
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Side of Mashed Browns!!!!
Let's Make a Day of it
Use the following to help inspire different ways that you can add a little disco to your day/trip:
- - Walk the Grounds at Grounds For Sculpture
- Learn About NJ State History at Princeton Battlefield State Park
- Comedy Show at Catch A Rising Star